Volunteer and make a difference
Our volunteers are an invaluable and essential part of the organisation. There are a number of opportunities where you could make a big difference to disadvantaged people in Hampshire.
Role descriptons for our current vacancies are shown below:
- minute taker for the board
- dorcas driver's mate warehouse
- shop assistant vol
- shop supervisor
- upcycling assistant (furniture and,or textiles)
- volunteer pallet projects
- volunteer repaint supervisor
- volunteer warehouse operative
Please contact Annie on email@example.com if you would like to be involved.
What will you get for giving up your time?
A chance to make a difference to your local community
- Make friends, have fun, join in activities
- Build up your CV and gain experience
- Help with travel costs
- Gain skills in food hygiene, first aid, minibus driving and much more
How do I volunteer?
Just ring Annie, the Volunteer Manager for a chat on 02380 773132, e-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
Volunteers can give as much or little time as they wish. Perhaps you have a couple of hours to spare once a week, a fortnight or a month?
If you would like to help with our annual toy project - please see the Christmas Complete page.