Volunteer and make a difference
Role descriptions for our current vacancies are shown below:
- minute taker for the board
- dorcas driver's mate warehouse
- shop assistant vol
- shop supervisor
- upcycling assistant (furniture and,or textiles)
- volunteer pallet projects
- volunteer repaint supervisor
- volunteer warehouse operative
What will you get for giving up your time?
A chance to make a difference to your local community
- Make friends, have fun, join in activities
- Build up your CV and gain experience
- Help with travel costs
- Gain skills in food hygiene, first aid, minibus driving and much more
How do I volunteer?
Just ring Annie, the Volunteer Manager for a chat on 02380 773132, e-mail - email@example.com, fill out the form below or download a volunteer record form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers can give as much or little time as they wish. Perhaps you have a couple of hours to spare once a week, a fortnight or a month?
If you would like to help with our annual toy project - please see the Christmas Complete page.