Providing toys and gifts to children and young people who might otherwise go without presents who are referred by our trusted referral agents.
Christmas is still a long way off, but here at SCRATCH we have already been planning our annual toy project for months. We know that money is going to be tight for so many people this year and that the project will be needed more than ever. You can help us by purchasing a gift now from our wish list, where there are currently some good bargains - https://smile.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/ls/6PGWPQFY7CKR?ref_=wl_dp_view_your_list
Also, would love to receive your financial donations now. This allows us to purchase items if required to do emergency parcels throught the year.
Thank you to everyone for your support last year. With your help we were able to provide a parcel of toys and gifts to 2282 children and young people.
Below are some of the comments from the families who received help last year.
- "The look on Daniel face when he saw the bike was priceless, because he has been playing with his chair and pretending as if it were a bike before he got the gift".
- "Just wanted to say a huge Thankyou as I was referred to you from my daughter’s school. We received the Christmas Complete boxes & attended a food & clothing bank. It absolutely helped so much and we are so grateful".
- I spoke to one of my parents yesterday who has already received her parcel and she was so grateful, especially as she has just had the expense of her son's birthday. You have really taken some financial pressure off her. School
- "On behalf of Stop Domestic Abuse I would like to thank you for the amazing donation of Christmas gifts for the children in refuge that you have given to us. We appreciate your donation greatly and the gifts have been given to the children’s parent ready for Christmas. We are extremely busy in the house and in the wider community and are so appreciative of the support we get from organisations such as yourselves".
- "I would just like to say thank you very much for my son's Christmas gifts it was very much appreciated".