CORONAVIRUS UPDATE – May 2021
In these difficult times, the welfare of our staff, volunteers, donors and those we seek to service are paramount.
Dorcas Project –
We are continuing with the delivery and collection of essential items on the following conditions.
- Our driver will phone in advance to check that no one in your household has COVID 19 symptoms
- Our driver will risk assess each property and may refuse to enter if he feels it is not safe to do so.
- It is helpful if items can be left outside, in a garage or in one downstairs room
The items we currently need are: -
- Sofas (small, clean with fire safety label)
- Single Wardrobes*
- Chests of Drawers*
- Bedside Cabinets*
- Dining Tables (drop leaf or gateleg)
- Crockery, Cutlery, Saucepans, Kitchen Utensils (including tin openers)**
- Curtains **
- Duvets - both single and double**
- Pillows **
*need to be solid and in excellent condition
**we can only collect these items if we are collecting furniture at the same time
Office telephone will be answered between 9.30am and 4pm. You can leave a message outside of these hours or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.